Justification of an averaging scheme for systems of standard form on a finite interval
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsStandard Form Finite Interval Average Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Zadorozhnyi, “An extension of the range of applicability of the averaging method,” in: First Turkmen Republic Conference of Mathematicians on Differential Equations [in Russian] (1972), pp. 61–63.Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, The Averaging Method in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Filat'ov, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Differential and Integrodifferential Equations [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Filatov, “On partial averaging in systems of ordinary differential equations,” Differents. Uravn.,6, No. 6, 1118–1120 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Sharova, “On a method of partial averaging in differential equations,” Differents. Uravn.,10, No. 6, 1074–1077 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979