A boundary-value problem with parameters for a system of functional differential equations
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Functional Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Konstantinov, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions of boundary-value problems for differential equations of the superneutral type,” Math. Balkanica,3, 213–219 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Konstantinov and D. D. Bainov, “On a boundary-value problem of second order for systems of differential equations of the superneutral type,” Soobshch. Akad. Nauk GruzSSR,74, No. 2, 285–288 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Schmitt, “On solutions of nonlinear differential equations with deviating argument,” SIAM J. Appl. Math.,17, No. 6, 1171–1176 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. B. Scidov, “Boundary-value problem for differential equations with retarded argument,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 6, 830–835 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Kamenskii, “Variational and boundary-value problems with deviating argument,” Differents. Uravn.,6, No. 8, 1349–1358 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Sannuti and P. Reddy, “Asymptotic series solutions of optimal systems with small time delay,” IEEE Trans. Autom. Control,AC-18, No. 3, 250–259 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978