Inhomogeneous strongly continuous semigroups of operators
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Hille and R. Phillips, Functional Analysis and Semigroups, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in Banach Space, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Yosida, Functional Analysis, Springer-Verlag, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Kato, “Linear evolution equations of 'hyperbolic' type,” J. Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo,17, Ser. 1A, Nos. 1–2, 241–258 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Webb, “Nonlinear evolution equations and product stable operators in Banach spaces,” Trans. Am, Math. Soc.,155, No. 2, 409–426 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Heyn, “Die Differentialgleichung dT/dt = P(t)T für operator Functionen,” Math. Nachr.,24, 281–330 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. V. Plyushchev, “Inhomogeneous semigroups of commuting operators,” Mat. Zametki,17, No. 1, 59–67 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Carroll, Abstract Methods in Partial Differential Equations, Harper and Row, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Chernoff, “Semigroup product formulas and addition of unbounded operators,” Bull. Am. Math. Soc.,76, No. 2, 395–398 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978