Stable integral manifolds of a nonlinear differential equation in banach space
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Banach Space Nonlinear Differential Equation Integral Manifold Stable Integral Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov, Some Statistical Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1945).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Questions in the Asymptotic Theory of Nonstationary Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, “The investigation of an integral manifold for a system of nonlinear equations which is similar to equations with variable coefficients in a Hilbert space,” UMZh,16, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and O.B. Lykova, “An integral manifold of a nonlinear system in a Hilbert space,” UMZh,17, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.M. G. Krein, Lectures on Stability Theory of Solutions of Differential Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Inst. Matem. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969