On the completeness of the system of confluent hypergeometric functions in analytic spaces
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsHypergeometric Function Analytic Space Confluent Hypergeometric Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Applications, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Kaz'min, “On subsequences of Hermite and Laguerre polynomials,” Vesnik Mosk. Un-ta, Matem., Mekh., No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Byndina, “On approximation by Laguerre polynomials in the complex domain,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,26, No. 1 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Nagnibida, “Completeness of subsequences of Hermite polynomials,” Sibirsk. Matem, Zh.,8, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Nagnibida, “On the question of the completeness in analytic spaces of subsequences of the Laguerre and Jacobi polynomials,” Matem. Zametki,7, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.K. M. Fishman, “On the similarity of certain classes of row-finite matrices in analytic spaces on the disc,” Izd. KhGU, No. 13 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.K. M. Fishman, On the similarity of diagonal matrices of finite order in the spaces of entire functions and its conjugate, Proceedings of the All-Union Conference on the Theory of Functions of Several Variables, Khar'kov (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Ibragimov, The Methods of the Theory of Interpolation and Some of Their Applications, Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. I. Markushevich, Theory of Analytic Functions, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975