Application of Rodeigues-Hamilton and Cayley-Klein parameters to the problem of the motion of a heavy rigid body around a fixed point
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsRigid Body Heavy Rigid Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Koshlyakov, “The equations of motion of a heavy rigid body around a fixed point,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,25, No. 5 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.W. D. MacMillan, Dynamics of Rigid Bodies [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Grammel, The Gyroscope, Its Theory and Applications [Russian translation], Vol. 1, IL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Lur'e, Analytical Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Rumyantsev, “Stability of motion in S. V. Kowalewski's case,” PMM, No. 4 (1954).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Golubev, Lectures on Integration of the Equations of Motion of a Rigid Body About a Fixed Point [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975