Approximate solution of a generalized Cauchy problem by the method of averaging functional corrections
KeywordsApproximate Solution Cauchy Problem Functional Correction Generalize Cauchy Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. D. Sokolov, Method of Averaging Functional Corrections [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Kurpel', Projection—Iteration Methods of Solving Operator Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Luchka, Theory and Application of the Method of Averaging Functional Corrections [in Russian], Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Ladyzhenskii, “General conditions for complete continuity of P. S. Uryson's operator, operating in the space of continuous functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR.,96, No. 6 (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Riesz and B. v. Sz. Nagy, Lectures on Functional Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1954). Original available in French as: Leçons d'analyse fonctionelle, 3rd ed., Gauthier-Villars, Paris (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Azbelev, and Z. B. Tsalyuk, “On integral inequalities,” Matem. Sb.,56 (98), No. 3 (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Blinchevskii, “On a boundary-value problem for a system of ordinary differential equations,” Differents. Uravnen.,4, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975