On the solvability of a problem without initial conditions for strongly parabolic systems in a noncylindrical domain
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsParabolic System Noncylindrical Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Shmulev, “Periodic solutions of the first boundary-value problem for parabolic equations,” Matem. Sb.,66, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.Kono Mitsuhiko and Takasi Kusano, “A boundary-value problem for nonlinear parabolic equations of the second kind,” Comm. Math. Univ. Saucti Pauti,14, No.2, 85–96 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Kulikov, “Existence theorem for a problem without initial conditions for parabolic systems,” Volzh. Matem. Sb., No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Dubinskii, “Boundary-value problems for elliptico-parabolic equations,” Izv. Akad. Nauk, ArmSSR, Ser. Matem.,4, No. 3 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Fife, “Solutions of parabolic boundary problems existing for all time,” Arch. Ration Mech, and Analysis, 16, No. 3, 155–186 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Krzyzanski, “Ozagadnieniu Fourira W. Warstwie nieogramezonej,” Arch. Mech. Stosowanei, 5, No. 4 583–588 (1953).Google Scholar
- 8.Arima Reiko, “On general boundary value problems for parabolic equations.” J. Math. Kyoto Univ.4, No. 1, 207–243 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Maurin, Methods of Hilbert Space [Russian translation from Polish], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972