Analog of the n-point problem for a linear hyperbolic equation
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsHyperbolic Equation Linear Hyperbolic Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Ptashnik, “de la Vallee-Poussin problem for hyperbolic equations with constant coefficients,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk URSR, No. 10 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Ptashnik, “Some aspects of the theory of differential equations and algebra,” Visnik L'viv, Politekh. In-ta, No. 9 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Ion, Plane Waves and Spherical Averages for Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation] IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Ya. Skorobogat'ko, “The expansion of linear and nonlinear operators in real factors,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,25, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. D. Tamarkin, “Some general problems in the theory of ordinary linear differential equations and the expansion of the derivatives of functions in series,” Petrograd (1917).Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Sobolev, The Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972