Groups of finite rank. III
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Platonov, “Locally projectively nilpotent groups and nil-elements in topological groups”, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem., 30 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Charin, “Groups of finite rank, I,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,16, No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Charin, “Groups of finite rank, II,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,18, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kurosh, “Sylow subgroups of zero-dimensional topological groups,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem., 9 (1945).Google Scholar
- 5.A.G. Kurosh, The Theory of Groups [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Glushkov, “Locally nilpotent, locally bicompact groups,” Trudy Moscovskogo Matemicheskogo Obshchestva, 4 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Kargapolov, “Some problems in the theory of nilpotent and solvable groups,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk, 14, 5 (89) (1959).Google Scholar
- 8.E.D. Bolker, “Inverse limits of solvable groups,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,14, No. 1, 147–152 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Ushakov, “Topological, locally nilpotent groups,” Sibirsk, Matem. Zh.,6, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Platonov, “The construction of topological, locally protectively nilpotent groups,” Matem. Sb., 72 (114) (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970