The existence of solutions to nonlinear boundary value problems for inclined surfaces of revolution
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsNonlinear Boundary Incline Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Berezovskii and L. D. Gordinskii, “The existence of solutions to nonlinear boundary value problems for inclined surfaces of revolution with axially symmetrical deformations,” Mathematical Physics and Nonlinear Oscillations, Seminar Proceedings, No. 5, Izd. In-ta Matematiki AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Berezovskii, “Nonlinear integral equations for inclined surfaces of revolution,” Inzhenernyi Zh.,1, No. 4, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Vorovich, “The existence of solutions in nonlinear surface theory, ” Izv. AN SSSR,4, No. 19 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.F. G. Tricomi, Integral Equations, Wiley (Interscience), New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972