Analytic continuation of the solutions of nonlinear differential equations with respect to a parameter
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Analytic Continuation Nonlinear Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Kauderer, Nichtlineare Mechanik, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bellman, The Method of Perturbations and Its Application in Nonlinear Mechanics (Collected Translations) [Russian translation], 2 (42), Mekhanika, IL (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.É. Goursat, Cours d'Analyse, 3rd ed., Paris (1917).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. MitropoPskii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Urabe, Numerical Study of Periodic Solution, Transactions of International Symposium on Non-Linear Vibration [in Russian], Vol.2, Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Lyapunov, Collected Works [in Russian], Vol.2, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969