On exact projective representations of finite Abelian groups over a field
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsAbelian Group Projective Representation Finite Abelian Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Frucht, “Über die Darstellung endlicher Abelscher Gruppen durch Kollineationen,” J. Reine Angew. Math.,166 (1932).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Suprunenko, Matrix Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Yamazaki, “On projective representations and ring extensions of finite groups,” J. Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo,10, No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.L. F. Barannik, “On exact protective representations of Abelian groups,” Matem. Zametki,10, No. 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.É. M. Zhmud', “Simplectic geometries and projective representations of finite abelian groups,” Matem. Sb.,87, No. 1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Curtis and I. Reiner, Representation Theory of Finite Groups and Associative Algebras, Wiley, New York (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975