Semidirect product invariant kernels
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSemidirect Product Invariant Kernel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Korsunskii, “Resolution with respect to generalized eigenvectors, and integral representation, of invariant positive-definite kernels,” Ukr. Matem. Zh.,24, No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Korsunskii, “On the integral representation of invariant positive-definite kernels, II,” in: Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], No. 7, Izd. KGU, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Bourbaki, General Topology, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Naimark, Normed Rings, S-H Service Agency, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Eigenfunction Expansion of Self-Adjoint Operators [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975