Integral manifolds of irregularly perturbed differential systems
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential System Integral Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in Nonlinear-Vibration Theory [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. A. Mitropol'skii, Problems in the Asymptotic Theory of Nonstationary Vibrations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.K. V. Zadiraka, “Integral manifolds of irregularly perturbed differential systems,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,17, No.1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.W. A. Coppel, “Dichotomies and Reducibility,” Journ. of Diff. Eqs.,3, No.4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.K. V. Zadiraka, “Study of irregularly perturbed differential equations by the integral-manifold method,” Abstract of Dissertation for the Degree of Doctor of Physicomathematical Sciences [in Russian], Institut Matematiki AN UkrSSR, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969