Generalized problem of Neumann and the corresponding spectral problem for equations with degeneracy on a part of the domain boundary
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsDomain Boundary Generalize Problem Spectral Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Vishik, “Boundary value problems for elliptic equations degenerate on a domain boundary,” Matem Sb.,35, No.3 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Zakharov, “First boundary value problem for equations of elliptic type degenerate on a domain boundary,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,114, No. 4 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Narchaev, “First boundary value problem for elliptic equations degenerate on a domain boundary,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,156, No.1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Komarenko, “Imbedding theorems for spaces with a metric, degenerate on part of the domain boundary,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,156, No.1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Makhover, “Bending of a plate with variable thickness with an acute edge,” Scientific Memoirs of the Leningrad Physics-Mathematics Pedagogical Institute [in Russian],18, No. 2 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. Sobolev, Some Applications of Functional Analysis in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Izd. LGU (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Eigenfunction Expansions of a Self-Adjoint Operator [in Russian], Naukova Dumka (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Mikhlin, The Minimum Problem of a Quadratic Functional [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970