The construction of the set of initial values of integral curves bounded by a “slit,” using asymptotic methods
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsAsymptotic Method Integral Curf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Sharshanov, “The definition of the region of capture for a system of linear differential equations with periodic coefficients,” Diff. Uravn., 3, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Myshkis and A. A. Sharshanov, “The construction of families of integral lines remaining in a given region,” Diff. Uravn.,3, No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Kozubovskaya and A. A. Sharshanov, “Towards a linear theory of cyclotrons for relativistic charged particles in the case of small radiation losses,” Ukrain. Fiz. Zh.,XIII, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Kozubovskaya, A. A. Sharshanov, and V. A. Shendrik, “Some variants in the choice of parameters in the driving and focusing systems of cyclotrons,” Ukrain. Fiz. Zh.,XIII, No. 9 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Kozubovskaya, “Conditions that guarantee optimal capture in the case of weak focusing,” Ukrain. Mat. Zh.,20, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Myshkis and A. A. Sharshanov, “The construction of the set of initial conditions for integral lines remaining in a half-plane, for linear Hamiltonian systems of two equations with periodic coefficients,” Diff. Uravn.,4, No.3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.N. G. Chebotarev, The Theory of Lie Groups [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1940).Google Scholar
- 9.I. G. Kozubovskaya, “The determination of the region of capture defined by a slit in time-phase space, in the case of a nonautonomous system,” Mat. Fiz., No. 7, Naukova Dumka, Kiev.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970