Application of a modification of Newton's method to the solution of a quasilinear equation
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. P. Sapagovas, “Finite differences method for solution of quasilinear elliptic equations with discontinuous coefficients,” Zh. Vych. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,5, No. 4 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Lagenbakh, “On certain nonlinear operators of elasticity theory in Hilbert space,” Vestn. LGU, Ser. Matem., Mekh. i Astron., No. 1 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Mikhlin, Numerical Realization of Variational Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.O. F. Moncino, “Resolution by interation on some nonlinear systems,” J. Assoc. Comp. Mach.,14, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Isaev and V. V. Sonin, “On a modification of Newton's method of numerical solution of boundary value problems,” Zh. Vych. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,3, No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Matveev, “An approximate solution method for systems of nonlinear equations,” Zh. Vych. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,4, No. 6 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972