On the theory of generalized legendre polynomials
- 32 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations [in Russian]. Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Pollaczek, “Sur une generalisation des polynomes de Legendre,” Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci. Paris,228, 1363–1365 (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Higher Transcendental Functions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. S. Agranovich, V. A. Marchenko, and V. P. Shestopalov, “The diffraction of eletromagnetic waves from plane metallic lattices,” Zh. Teor. Fiz.,32, No. 4 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Khoroshim, “The diffraction of plane electromagnetic waves from metallic lattices with gyromagnetic medium,” Sb. Radiotekhnika, No. 4, Khar'kov (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Khoroshun, “The diffraction of plane electromagnetic waves from a screened lattice transversely magnetized by real ferrite,” Sb. Radiotekhnika, No. 7, Khar'kov (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972