Recurrence times for certain Markov random walks
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Z. Khas'minskii, Stability of Systems of Differential Equations with Random Perturbations of Their Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.T. E. Harris, “First passage and recurrence distributions,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,73, 3, 471–486 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Wall, Analytic Theory of Continued Fractions, New York (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.I. J. Good, “Random motion and analytic continued fractions,” Proc. Cambr. Phil. Soc.,54, p. 1, 43–47 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Gillis, “Centrally biased discrete random walk,” Quart. J. Math.,2, 7, 144–152 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Applications, [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Feller, “Fluctuation theory of recurrent events,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,67, 98–119 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. I. Sharagina, “Local limit theorems for some schemes of cyclic processes,” DAN SSSR,110 (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972