Critical phenomena in Feigenbaum systems with one-way coupling
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Feigenbaum, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,141, No. 2, 343 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.B. P. Bezruchko, Yu. V. Gulyaev, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,287, No. 3, 619 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Aranson, A. V. Gaponov-Grekhov, and M. I. Rabinovich, Physica D,33, No. 1–3, 1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Kuznetsov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,28, No. 8, 991 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.S.-J. Chang, M. Wortis, and J. A. Wright, Phys. Rev. A,24, No. 5, 2669 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Huberman and A. Zisook, Phys. Rev. Lett.,26, No. 10, 626 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Nauenberg and J. Rudnik, Phys. Rev. B,24, No. 1, 493 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992