Pseudoanalyticity of continuous functions with the σ-preservation of angles
- 19 Downloads
The following theorem is proved: Every continuous function satisfying the conditionK′ σ is pseudo-analytic. The conditionK′ σ is a generalization of the Men'shov condition, well known in the theory of analytic functions.
KeywordsContinuous Function Analytic Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Bondar' and E. A. Luk'yanova, “On the structure of the sets of σ-monogeneity for continuous functions,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,45, No. 2, 226–232 (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Bondar' and E. A. Luk'yanova, “On pseudoanalyticity of continuous functions with constant σ-expansion,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,45, No. 4, 459–465 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. Yu. Trokhimchuk,Continuous Maps and Monogeneity Conditions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Vekua,Generalized Analytic F unctions, [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Polozhii,Generalization of the Theory of Analytic Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Kiev University, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar