On cubic formulas related to the mixed Hermite splines
- 18 Downloads
A cubic formula containing partial integrals is considered on a class of functions of two variables. It is shown that the integral of a mixed Hermite spline gives the best cubic formula for the given class. The coincidence of cubic formulas, which are exact for odd and even mixed Hermite splines, is established.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. E. Lushpai, “The best quadratic formulas for some classes of functions,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat., No. 12, 53–59 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Levyn, “On the evaluation of double integrals,” in:Constructive Theory of Functions.81, Sophia (1983), pp. 414–418.Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Korneichuk,Splines in the Theory of Approximations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Krylov,Approximate Evaluation of Integrals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Velikin, “Exact values of approximations by Hermite splines on the classes of differentiate functions,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mat.,37, No. 1, 165–185 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.Zh. E. Myrzanov, “On approximate integration of the functions of two variables,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,38, No. 4, 509–514 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Pereverzev, and M. Shabozov, “On the quadratic and cubic formulas connected with Hermite splines,” in:Splines in the Problems of Approximation and Smoothing [in Russian], Preprint 78.26, Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Kiev (1978) pp. 41–47.Google Scholar