On Galerkin's method for evolutionary equations with pulse influence
- 20 Downloads
A new modification of Galerkin's approximation scheme is proposed for evolutionary equations with pulse influence and its convergence is proved. The result obtained is extended to the pulse evolutionary equations with deviating argument.
KeywordsEvolutionary Equation Approximation Scheme Pulse Influence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Krylov and N. N. Bogolyubov,Introduction to Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Akad. Nauk Ukrain. SSR, Kiev (1937).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Bogolyubov and Yu. A. Mitropol'skii,Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Samoilenko and M. Ilolov, “On the theory of evolutionary equations with pulse influence,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,316, No. 3, 821–825 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Balakrishnan,Applied Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk,Differential Equations with Pulse Influence [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Krein and O. I. Prozorovskaya, “On approximate methods of solving incorrect problems,”Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,3, No. 1, 120–130 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Ilolov, “On the theory of the abstract evolutionary Hale equations,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Tadjik SSR,33, No. 7, 430–434 (1990).Google Scholar