On pseudoanalyticity of continuous functions with constant σ-extension
- 18 Downloads
The theorem on pseudoanalyticity of continuous functions with constant σ-extension is proved; this is an analog of the well known results due to Bohr, Rademacher, Men'shov, and Trokhimchuk concerning the analyticity of functions with constant extension.
KeywordsContinuous Function Constant Extension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Menchoff, “Sur une generalization d'une theoreme de M. N. Bohr,”Mat. Sb.,44, No. 2, 339–356 (1937).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Menchoff, “Sur la generalizations des conditions de Cauchy-Riemann,”Fund. Math.,25, 59–97 (1935).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. Yu. Trokhimchuk,Continuous Mappings and the Conditions of Monogeneity [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Bondar' and E. A. Luk'yanova, “On the structure of the sets of σ-monogeneity of continuous functions,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,45, No. 2, 226–232 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Vekua,Generalized Analytic Functions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Polozhii,Generalization of the Theory of Analytic Functions of Complex Variable [in Russian], Kiev University, Kiev, (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Saks,Theory of Integral [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Ahlfors,Lectures on Quasiconformal Mappings, Brooks-Cole, Pacific Grove, CA (1987).Google Scholar