Stability estimates for linear stochastic systems with deviating argument of neutral type
We study linear stochastic differential equations with deviating argument of neutral type and establish sufficient conditions of stability. The functions determining the initial perturbations of solutions are found.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Stochastic Differential Equation Stochastic System Initial Perturbation Stability Estimate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod,Stochastic Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.E. F. Tsar'kov,Random Perturbations of Functional Differential Equations [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Z. Khas'minskii,Stability of Systems of Differential Equations under Random Perturbations of Their Parameters [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Kolmanovskii and V. R. Nosov,Stability and Periodic Regime in Controlled Systems with Aftereffect [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Kats and N. N. Krasovskii, “On the stability of systems with random parameters,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,24, No. 5, 809–823 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Korenevskii,Stability of Dynamical Systems under Random Perturbations of the Parameters. Algebraic Criteria [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.B. S. Razumikhin,Stability of Hereditary Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar