Existence and uniqueness of solution of the Cauchy problem for singular systems of integro-differential equations
- 24 Downloads
Sufficient conditions are established for the existence of a unique solution of the Cauchy problem for singular systems of integro-differential equations.
KeywordsUnique Solution Cauchy Problem Singular System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Diblik, “On existence of solutions of a real system of ordinary differential equations entering a singular point,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,88, No. 6, 701–707 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.I. T. Kiguradze, “On the Cauchy problem for singular systems of ordinary differential equations,”Differents. Uravn.,1, No. 10, 1271–1291 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. K. Norkin, “On the existence of 0-solutions of a singular problem,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,30, No. 4, 563–569 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Prosenyuk, “The existence and asymptotic behavior of solutions of a real system of differential equations near a singular point,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,33, No. 1, 101–104 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Magnidskii, “The asymptotics of solutions of integral Volterra equations,”DokL. Akad. Nauk SSSR,269, 29–32 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Smarda, “On the behavior of solutions of an integro-differential equation near a singular point,” in:Modern Analysis and Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1989), pp. 208–214.Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Smarda, “The asymptotic behaviour of solutions of the singular integro-differential equation,”Demonstratio Mathematica,22, No. 2, 293–308 (1989).Google Scholar