Study of a discrete dynamic system in a neighborhood of a quasi-periodic trajectory
We study a discrete system in a neighborhood of a quasi-periodic trajectory. We obtain conditions for reducing a system in this neighborhood to a system with quasi-periodic coefficients. We determine the behavior of this system under the action of small perturbations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Samoilenko, “Investigation of dynamic systems in a neighborhood of a quasi-periodic trajectory,” Preprint 90.35, Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Inst. Mat. (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Samoilenko, “Dynamic systems in δm × En,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,43, No. 10, 1283–1298 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, A. M. Samoilenko, and D. I. Martynyuk, Systems of Evolution Equations with Periodic and Conditionally Periodic Coefficients [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Halanay and D. Wexler, The Qualitative Theory of Systems with Impulse [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. I. Neimark, The Method of Point Transformations in the Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar