Norms possessing a critical exponent
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Mařik and V. Pták, “Norms, spectra and combinatorial properties of matrices,” Czechoslovak Math. J.,10 (85), No. 2, 181–196 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Pták, “Norms and spectral radius of matrices,” Czechoslovak Math. J.,12 (87), No. 7, 555–557 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Kirzhner and M. I. Tabachnik, “On the critical exponents of norms in the n-dimensional space,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,12, No. 3, 672–675 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Pták, “Universal estimates of the spectral radius,” in: Spectral Theory, Banach Center Publ.,8, PWN, Warsaw (1982), pp. 373–387.Google Scholar
- 5.R. C. Gunning and H. Rossi, Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987