Optimal formula for the numerical integration of a curvilinear integral of the first kind for certain classes of functions and curves
- 38 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Krylov, Approximate Calculation of Integrals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Nikol'skii, Quadrature Formulas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Bakhvalov, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. P. Finikov, Course of Differential Geometry [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1952)Google Scholar
- 5.S. B. Vakarchuk, “An approximate representation of a curvilinear integral of the first kind,” in: Theory of Functions and Topology [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics, Academy of Sciences of the Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1983), pp. 17–20.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987