Finite non-Abelian p-groups with complemented non-Abelian normal subgroups
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Chernikov, Groups with Prescribed Properties of a System of Subgroups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. M. Gorchakov, “Primitively factorable groups,“ Uch. Zap. Perm. Univ., No. 17, 15–31 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Chernikov, “Investigation of groups with prescribed properties of subgroups,“ Ukr. Mat. Zh.,21, No. 2, 193–209 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Baryshovets, “Non-Abelian groups with complemented non-Abelian subgroups,“ Ukr. Mat. Zh.,32, No. 1, 99–101 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.O. D. Artemovich, “Finite nilpotent groups with complemented non-Abelian normal subgroups,” Preprint, Academy of Sciences of the UkrSSR, Institute of Mathematics, No. 84.67, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Huppert, Endliche Gruppen I, Springer, Berlin (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Hall, Jr., The Theory of Groups, Macmillan, New York (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987