Justification of an averaging scheme for hyperbolic systems with fast and slow variables. The mixed problem
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsHyperbolic System Slow Variable Mixed Problem Average Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and G. P. Khoma, “On the methods of averaging of hyperbolic systems with fast and slow variables. The mixed problem,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,31, No. 4, 398–406 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Plotnikov and A. T. Yarovoi, “Justification of an averaging scheme for systems of standard form on a finite interval,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,31, No. 2, 166–170 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Grom'yak, “Justification of an averaging scheme for hyperbolic systems of first order,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 6, 5–7 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. É. Abolinya and A. D. Myshkis, “A mixed problem for an almost linear hyperbolic system on the plane,” Mat. Sb.,50, No. 4, 423–442 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Petrovskii, Lectures on the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian] Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Bellman, Stability Theory of Differential Equations, McGraw-Hill, New York (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987