Exact and truncated schemes of any order of accuracy for a class of one-dimensional variational inequalities
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Glovinchki, J.-L. Lions, and R. Tremolyer, The Numerical Study of Variational Inequalities [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Duveau and J.-L. Lions, Inequalities in Mechanics and Physics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Weinelt, “On the use of difference schemes for the solution of boundary value problems for differential inequalities,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,18, No. 3, 642–652 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, “Homogeneous difference schemes of higher order of accuracy,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR,131, No. 3, 514–517 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, “Homogeneous difference schemes of higher order of accuracy of nonuniform meshes,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,1, No. 3, 425–440 (1961)Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Burenkov, “On the additivity of the classes wp(k)(Ω),” Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,89, 31–55 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.J.-L. Lions, Some Methods of Solving Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (19729.Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii, The Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.E. Kamke, Textbook on Ordinary Differential Equations [in German], Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987