Filtration formulas for solutions of nonlinear equations with random right-hand sides
- 17 Downloads
Explicit filtration formulas are obtained for the solutions of nonlinear differential equations with random right-hand sides. In the case of a Gaussian random process, these formulas are simplified.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Nonlinear Equation Random Process Nonlinear Differential Equation Gaussian Random Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Sh. Liptser and A. N. Shiryaev,Statistics of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Daletskii and A. D. Shatashvili, “On the optimal prediction of random variables nonlinearly related to the Gaussian random variables,”Teor. Sluch. Prots., Issue 3, 30–33 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Sokhadze, “Equivalence of measures corresponding to solutions of certain boundary-value problems with random Gaussian perturbations,”Teor. Ver. Mat. Statist., Issue 39, 116–123 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Sokhadze, “Absolute continuity of measures generated with nonlinear equations,” in:New Trends in Probability and Statistics. Proceedings of Bakuriani Colloquium in Honour of Yu. V. Prohorov, Vol. 1, Bakuriani (1990), pp. 540–549.Google Scholar
- 5.C. Miranda,Equazioni Alle Derivate Paniali di Tipo Ellittico, Springer, Berlin (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Berezanskii,Expansion of Self-Adjoint Operators in Eigenfunctions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar