An estimate of the remainder term in the central limit theorem for r-independent random variables
- 25 Downloads
We suggest a method for the investigation ofr-independent random variables by using multiplicative systems. An estimate of the remainder term in the central limit theorem forr-independent random variables is obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Alexits,Convergence Problems of Orthogonal Series, Pergamon Press, Oxford (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Bakhvalov, “On optimal estimates of the convergence of quadrature processes,” in:Methods of Solving Differential and Integral Equations and Quadrature Formulas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964), pp. 5–63.Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Gladkov, “Sums of random variables, anyr of which are independent,”Mat. Zametki,32, No. 3, 385–393 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Gladkov, “Central limit theorem for sums of random variables, anyr of which are independent,”Diskret. Mat.,1, No. 1, 22–28 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. Sharakhmetov, “An estimate of the remainder term in the central limit theorem for a strongly multiplicative system of functions,” in:Random Processes and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1978), pp. 179–183.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Petrov,Sums of Independent Random Variables, Springer, New York (1975).Google Scholar