To the problem of multiplicativity of canonical diagonal forms of matrices over the domain of principal ideals
- 26 Downloads
We study the structure of nonsingular matrices over the domain of principal ideals that possess the property of multiplicativity of canonical diagonal forms. In particular, we establish necessary and sufficient conditions of multiplicativity of canonical diagonal forms of nonsingular matrices over this domain.
KeywordsDiagonal Form Principal Ideal Nonsingular Matrice Canonical Diagonal Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Cohn,Free Rings and Their Relations, Academic Press, London (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Newman,Integral Matrices, Academic Press, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Prokip, “On the multiplicativity of canonical diagonal forms of matrices,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Ser. Mat., No. 7, 60–62 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.C. C. MacDuffee,The Theory of Matrices, Chelsea, New York (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. I. Borevich, “On factorization of matrices over the ring of principal ideals,” in:Abstracts of III All-Union Symposium on the Theory of Rings, Algebras, and Modules [in Russian], Tartu (1976), p. 19.Google Scholar