An approach to the investigation of optimal quadrature formulas for singular integrals with fixed singularity
- 24 Downloads
For classes of functions given on the segment [0,1], we obtain optimal quadrature formulas for singular integrals with fixed singularity. The obtained results are extended to the case of two-dimensional integrals.
KeywordsQuadrature Formula Singular Integral Fixed Singularity Optimal Quadrature Formula
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. G. Gabdulkhaev,Optimal Approximations of Solutions of Linear Problems [in Russian], Kazan University, Kazan (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Boikov,Algorithms for Approximate Calculation of Singular Integrals Optimal with Respect to Accuracy [in Russian], Saratov University, Saratov (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Nikol'skii,Quadrature Formulas [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Korneichuk, “Optimization of adaptive algorithms for reconstruction of monotone functions of the classH ω,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,45, No 12, 1627–1634 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Sukharev,Minimax Algorithms in Problems of Numerical Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Onegov, “On the best quadrature formula for singular integrals with fixed singularity,”Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Mat, No. 9, 76–79 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Sh. Shabozov, “Estimates of errors of cubature formulas which are exact for splines on some classes of functions of two variables,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,31, No 1, 74–82 (1979).Google Scholar