Limiting behavior of the solutions to linear second-order parabolic equations
- 21 Downloads
We study the properties of solutions to parabolic equations in smooth cylindrical domains and establish the conditions for the existence of limiting nontangents andL2-limits ast → 0.
KeywordsParabolic Equation Cylindrical Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. L. Burkholder and R. F. Gundy, “Distribution function inequalities for the area integral,”Stud. Math.,44, No. 6, 527–544 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Yu. Shelepov, “On the limiting properties of the solutions to elliptic equations in many-dimensional regions representable as a difference of convex functions,”Mat. Sb.,133, No. 4, 446–468 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Skrypnik, “Limiting values of the solutions to linear second-order parabolic equations,”Ukr. Mat. Zh.,44, No. 10, 1433–1440 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Petrushko, “On boundary and initial conditions inL p,p > 1, for the solutions of the second-order parabolic equations,”Mat. Sb.,125, No. 4, 489–521 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Stein,Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Princeton University Press, Princeton (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994