Products of groups with cyclic sylow p-subgroups and groups with nontrivial centers
- 26 Downloads
This article considers finite groups that can be decomposed into the product of two proper subgroups.
KeywordsFinite Group Proper Subgroup Nontrivial Center
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Kostrikin, “Finite groups,” in: Mathematical Encyclopedia [in Russian], Vol. 2, Sov. Éntsikl., Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Arad and E. Fisman, “A proof of Szep's conjecture on nonsimplicity of certain finite groups,” J. Algebra,108, 340–354 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Kazarin, “On the product of two groups with nontrivial centers,” in: Abstracts, Nineteenth All-Union Algebra Conference [in Russian], Vol. 2, L'vov (1987), p. 116.Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Kazarin, “On Szep's problem,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,50, No. 3, 479–507 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Kazarin, “On Burnside's pα-lemma,” Mat. Zametki,48, No. 2, 45–48 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Brauer, “On finite groups with cyclic Sylow p-subgroups. I,” J. Algebra,40, 556–584 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Brauer, “Some applications of the theory of blocks of characters of finite groups. I, II,” J. Algebra,1, 152–167 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Isaacs, Character Theory of Finite Groups, Academic Press, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Harper and Row, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Shemetkov, Formation of Finite Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993