Approximation of functions subharmonic in a disk by the logarithm of the modulus of an analytic function
Yulmukhametov's result concerning the approximation of a function subharmonic in a bounded domain by the logarithm of the modulus of an analytic function is supplemented with an estimate of the exceptional set in the important case of a disk. We show that this approximation is unimprovable in a certain sense.
KeywordsAnalytic Function Bounded Domain Important Case
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. K. Hayman and P. B. Kennedy,Subharmonic Functions [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Yulmukhametov, “Approximation of subharmonic functions,”Anal Math.,11, No. 3, 257–282 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Landkof,Foundations of Modern Potential Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Gol'dberg and I. V. Ostrovskii,Distribution of Values of Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat,Methods of the Theory of Functions of Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar