Equations of optimal nonlinear filtration and interpolation for partially observed Markov processes
- 19 Downloads
Recurrence relations are obtained for problems of optimal filtration and interpolation of partially observed discrete Markov chains. We present the system of differential equations for problems of optimal nonlinear filtration for Markov processes with continuous time and the system of inverse differential equations for problems of optimal nonlinear interpolation.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Markov Chain Markov Process Continuous Time Recurrence Relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Sh. Liptser and A. N. Shiryaev,Statistics of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Mats Rudemo, “State estimation for partially observed Markov chains,”J. Math. Anal. Appl.,44, No. 3, 581–611 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Rabiner, “A tutorial on hidden Markov models and selected applications in speech recognition,”Proc. IEEE,77, No. 2, 86–120 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Voina, “Conditional Markov processes and the problem of optimal estimation for semi-Markov processes,”Vestn. Kiev. Univ., No. 2, 16–27 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.J. L. Doob,Stochastic Processes, Wiley, New York; Chapman & Hall, London (1953).Google Scholar