Transition from a symmetric to a nonsymmetric regime under conditions of randomness dynamics in a system of dissipatively coupled recurrence mappings
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsRandomness Dynamic Recurrence Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Lichtenberg and M. Liberman, Regular and Stochastic Dynamics, [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Pikovsky, Z. Phys., No. 55, 149 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Fujisaka and T. Yamada, Progr. Theor. Phys.,74, No. 4, 918 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Zolotarev, One-Dimensional Stable Distributions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Fujisaka, Progr. Theor. Phys.,70, No. 5, 1264 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Yamada and H. Fujisaka, Progr. Theor. Phys.,70, No. 5, 1240 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989