Study of electromagnetic waves in pointed pyramidal horns
KeywordsElectromagnetic Wave Pyramidal Horn
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Vainshtein, Electromagnetic Waves [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Kisun'ko, Electrodynamics of Hollow Systems [in Russian], Izd. VKAS, Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Mashkovtsev, K. N. Tsibizov, and B. F. Emelin, Theory of Wave Guides [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Methods of Higher Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Nikol'skii, Variational Methods for Interior Problems in Electrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985