Electromagnetic radiation by a modulated electron beam in a rectangular waveguide filled with longitudinally[ inhomogeneous plasma
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Electron Beam Electromagnetic Radiation Rectangular Waveguide Inhomogeneous Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Levitskii and I. A. Anisimov, “Electromagnetic waves radiation as a result of excitation of a plama resonance region by a modulated electron beam,” XVI Int. Conf. on Phenomena in Ionized Gases, Contributed Papers, Vol. 3, Dusseldorf (1983), p. 368.Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Kalmykova, Fiz. Plazmy,2, No. 4, 643 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Rogashkova, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,46, No. 12, 2471 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.N. G. Denisov, Zh. Aksp. Teor. Fiz.,31, No. 4(10), 609 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Erokhin and S. S. Moiseev, in: Problems of Plasma Theory [in Russian], No. 7, Atomizdat, Moscow (1973), p. 146.Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Pergamon (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985