Uniqueness of states satisfying Kubo-Martin-Schwinger boundary conditions in the case of one-dimensional quantum spin systems with finite-range potential
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsBoundary Condition Spin System Quantum Spin Quantum Spin System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Araki, Commun. Math. Phys.,14, 120 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Haag, N. M. Hugenholtz, and M. Winnink, Commun. Math. Phys.,5, 215 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Brascamp, Commun. Math. Phys.,18, 82 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Dobrushin, Funktsional. Analiz i Ego Prilozhen.,1, 27 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.O. E. Landford III and D. Ruelle, Commun. Math. Phys.,13, 194 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Ruelle, Statistical Mechanics, New York (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973