Numerical experiment on phase compensation of thermal self-action of light beams
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsNumerical Experiment Light Beam Phase Compensation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Aleshkevich and A. P. Sukhorukov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,12, 112 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Pearson, Appl. Opt.,15, No. 3, 622 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.L. C. Bradley, Appl. Opt.,13, No. 2, 331 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Primmerman, Appl. Opt.,15, No. 4, 999 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.O. S. Zenkevich, Method of Finite Elements in Engineering [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Vysloukh and V. P. Kandilov, Theory of Wave Diffraction and Propagation: Seventh All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 274.Google Scholar
- 7.K. D. Egorov and V. P. Kandilov, Theory of Wave Diffraction and Propagation: Seventh All-Union Symposium [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 270.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979