Transformation of Langmuir waves at heavy charged particles in plasma
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsCharged Particle Langmuir Wave Heavy Charged Particle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Bekefi, Radiation Processes in Plasmas, Krieger (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Akhiezer, I. A. Akhiezer, R. V. Polovin, A. G. Sitenko, and K. N. Stepanov, Electrodynamics of Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Tsytovich, Nonlinear Effects in Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Ginzburg and V. N. Tsytovich, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,126, No. 4, 533 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Gorbunov and G. G. Matevosyan, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,20, No. 5, 678 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.É. A. Akopyan and G. G. Matevosyan, All-Union Conference on Interaction of Waves in Plasma, Dushanbe (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Pustovalov and V. P. Silin, Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk,61, 42 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Silin and A. A. Rukhadze, Electromagnetic Properties of Plasma and Plasmalike Media [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982