Analysis of the defocusing of radio waves in the ionosphere due to the influence of an intense radio-frequency radiation field
KeywordsRadiation Radiation Field Radio Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Gurevich, Geomagn. Aeron.,5, No. 1, 70 (1965);12, No. 1, 24 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Gurevich and A. B. Shvartsburg, Nonlinear Theory of Radio Wave Propagation in the Ionosphere [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Boiko, V. V. Vas'kov, S. F. Golyan, A. V. Gurevich, Ya. S. Dimant, V. A. Zyuzin, V. Yu. Kim, G. P. Komrakov, L. A. Lobachevskii, V. V. Migulin, N. A. Mityakov, V. A. Panchenko, V. P. Polimatidi, and V. A. Ryzhov, Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,39, No. 11, 346 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Mityakov, in: The Effects of Artificially Created Intense Radio-Frequency Radiation on the Earth's Ionosphere [in Russian], IZMIRAN, Moscow (1983), p. 30.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Vas'kov, S. F. Golyan, A. V. Gurevich, Ya. S. Dimant, V. A. Zyuzin, V. Yu. Kim, G. P. Komrakov, A. M. Leonov, L. A. Lobachevskii, V. V. Migulin, N. A. Mityakov, V. A. Panchenko, V. P. Polimatidi, and L. D. Shoya, Preprint IZIRAN, Moscow, No. 5, 479 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.W. E. Utlaut, Proc. IEEE,63, No. 7, 1022 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Erukhimov, S. A. Metelev, É. E. Mityakova, E. N. Myasnikov, A. V. Rakhlin, V. P. Uryadov, and V. L. Frolov, in: Thermal Nonlinear Phenomena in Plasma, IPF, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Gorky, p. 7 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Vas'kov and A. V. Gurevich, in: Thermal Nonlinear Phenomena in Plasma, IPF Akad. Nauk SSSR, Gorky, p. 81.Google Scholar
- 9.G. S. Landsburg, Optics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.V. L. Ginzburg, Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasmas, Pergamon (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Kamke, Handbook of Ordinary Differential Equations, Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986