The theory of optimal detection of arbitrary signals against a background of arbitrary interferences
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOptimal Detection Arbitrary Signal Arbitrary Interference
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. L. Stratonovich, Selected Problems in the Theory of Fluctuations in Radio Engineering [in Russian], Sov. Radio, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Introduction to the Theory of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Stratonovich and Yu. G. Sosulin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekhnicheskaya Kibermetika, No. 6, 10 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Sosulin, Radiotekhnika i Élektronika,14, No. 12, 2136 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.R. L. Stratonovich, Conditional Markovian Processes and Their Application to Optimal Control Theory [in Russian], Izd. MGU (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.É. M. Hazen, Izv. VUZ. Radiofizika,12, No. 7, 978 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Kailath, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, IT-15, No. 3, 350 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. G. Sosulin, Radiotekhnika i Élektronika,16, No. 3, 281 (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.R. L. Stratonovich, Trans, IEEE,58, No. 5, 73 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974