Integral equations of electrodynamics for stratified media
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Equation Stratify Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Khizhnyak, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,28, No. 7, 159 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 1, Interscience, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.R. S. Sharpe (ed.), Research Techniques in Nondestructive Testing, Academic Press, London (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Bogomolov, N. P. Zhuk, and O. A. Tret'yakov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, 57 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.R. B. Vaganov and B. Z. Katsenelenbaum, Fundamentals of Diffration Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Dmitriev, in: Problems in Mathematical Physics and Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Shevchenko, Diff. Uravn.,15, No. 11, 2004 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985